Sleek and modern, Aria offers the best of form and function for clean, beautiful looking skin.
My Experience with Aria
I bought my Clarasonic Aria while I was travelling in Italy earlier this year. It was actually a recommendation from a Sales Assistant who was helping me in the Sephora store at that time. I had read and seen it being used by a lot of ladies around me, but I had always thought that it was a bit of a splurge!
I was having a really bad case of breakouts at the time I bought it…that was one more reason for me to be unsure of using it. Well, I’m glad that I did make up my mind to buy this black beauty as my skin has not been clearer like this forever!
- The packaging of Aria is really sleek and modern. I chose the black option because well I love black colour 🙂
- Aria comes with a USB-enabled universal voltage charger, a drying stand and interchangeable facial brush heads.
- The battery life is really good and a full charge lasts upto 28 uses. The light on the main body starts blinking indicating low battery. I like the USB-enabled charger as it means that you do not have to carry the bulky drying stand if you are travelling.
- It has three adjustable speeds (Delicate, Universal and Powerful), so it gives you the flexibility to find the best suited for your type of skin. I alternate with the delicate and universal speeds for my sensitive skin.
- The Aria has has an adjustable T-timer which enables you to set the whole cleansing time to either 1 or 2 mins. I have never used the 2 minute cycle as I have sensitive acne prone skin and I feel 120 seconds might be too much.
- The handle is really comfortable and fits in the hand perfectly during the cleaning routine and does not tend to slip even in the shower.
- I use Aria daily in the evening with the Benefit Face Wash (reviewed here: http://www.girlinbluecoat.com/benefit-foamingly-clean-facial-wash/)
- My skin has become really soft, supple and glowy by the regular use of Aria once in a day. The spots on my skin have become lighter, and blackheads have reduced as well.
- I felt that skin products were being absorbed better and being more effective as they are able to go skin-deep. This also meant that I needed less products than before!
- Aria helps to remove any remnant makeup from your face like a dream! However, do remember to remove any eye makeup before using it.
- The drying stand is a bit bulky for travelling purposes, but you can easily do without it by drying your brush by laying it diagonally against something in your hotel bathroom.
- It has not reduced the appearance of my pores a lot, but that might be due to my over-active rebellious T-zone.
- It is a bit expensive, but it is worth every penny.
Food for thought- ‘There is no use buying expensive skin products if your skin is not ready to absorb them, right?’. Anyhow, that’s how I had convinced myself to buy it 😉
Aria is my first beauty gadget so to say, but I’m glad I decided to invest in it. All in all, Aria is a really good investment for your skincare. I would definitely recommend buying this (Still in search of Christmas gift ideas, anyone?)
Price: £155 / $240