As soon as winter arrives, you start getting infatuated towards darker colours…Be it bedspreads, cushions, to clothes and on your lips. But sometimes there are so grey days, that you crave for the summer pastel colours again.
I know the dark and short winter days have just about begun but I’m longing to wear pastels and pinks already. I’m trying to sneak in as much pastels in my work wardrobe as possible to deal with the winter blues. The most easiest way to include pastels (read pink) in your winter wardrobe is by wearing a pink lip. Here’s listing my current favourite pink lippies.
- All About Me by Topshop (matte finish)
- Rouge Coco 17 in Orchidee by Chanel (lustre finish)
- See Sheer by Mac (lustre finish)
- Baby Doll Kiss and blush in no. 10 by YSL (soft matte finish)
- Chatter Box by Mac (amplified finish)
Try and wear a single pastel colour either in a single piece of clothing or add a pop of colour via an accesorry. I decided to keep it formal with an otherwise monchrome outfit with a pink blazer.
How do you wear your favourite summer colours in winters?